Click here to subscribe to the course
Our Current affairs analysis course is the most comprehensive course with High quality, rich and comprehensive video lecture series for UPSC IAS Preparation.
Course offers :
1. Regular current affairs analysis videos
2. Economic survey 2017
3. Quick revision videos on current affairs exclusively for Prelims 2017
4. PDF of video slides for easy revision and reference
In Prelims, 2016, 48 question directly came from this course.(We provided Quick revision videos on Current affairs exclusively for Prelims, 2016 along with the course, 27 hour Revision lectures covered whopping 48 questions!!!!)
Duration: May, 2016 to June 2017
Every current affairs topic will be analyzed from Prelims, Mains and Interview point of view wherever appropriate, with an integrated approach. We do not believe in piecemeal approach. Integrated approach is the key to success and that is exactly what we would provide you through this course.
Course structure includes – Every week, current affairs topics will be discussed with background information and importance is given to link the current affairs topic to static subjects like, Polity, Economy, Environment etc., this will equip you to frame better and quality answers in the mains examination and to avoid mistakes in the prelims examination.
Every week current affairs topics are analyzed under following broad categories,
1. Polity, Governance, Administration and Ethics
2. History, Culture, Society, Rights issues
3. Geography, Agriculture, Environment and Ecology
4. International relations, India and Neighborhood
5. Indian Economy
6. Science and Technology
On an average 25 to 30 videos are uploaded every week with video duration of 7 to 20 minutes depending upon the current affairs topic. That, amounts to 100 to 120 videos per month. There are highly productive lectures and every efforts are made to facilitate more learning with less time.
Course videos are hosted on a dedicated website www.thinkersias.com with user friendly interface for easy navigation between different sections, weeks and months which helps in easy revision of current affairs topics
PDF slides of videos are provided for easy revision.
• Please Provide valid email address while making payment
• Username and password will be provided within 24 hours after registration
• Free revision videos on Current affairs (May, 2016 to June 2017) will be provided exclusively for Prelims, 2017
• Video links are active till April 2018, later it will be disabled. Videos cannot be downloaded, but, you can watch the videos online for any number of times
For free Video lectures and study materials on UPSC IAS Preparation, Please visit,
Website : www.thinkersias.com